The most important component of our mission is academic preparation. The academic program at Phoenix Collegiate Academy is designed to meet all Arizona state standards and requirements and also to prepare students for the rigors of college courses.
- Phoenix Collegiate Academy will enroll 600 Kinder through twelfth graders for 2017-18.
- College Prep curriculum includes: Reading, Writing, Math, Science, Social Studies, Ethics and a Foreign Language (from 9th grade onward).
- Parents, students and the school agree to and sign a Contract of Excellence.
- Students have the opportunity to participate in dance, music, sports, and clubs to hone passion and skills beyond academic subject areas.
- We serve all students that come to our school including students with special needs, gifted and talented, and any others.
Below is the sample sequence of classes at the Middle and High School levels.